Trends & Culture are looking for a Conceptual Creative to create and execute original big ideas across campaigns, specific activations and always-on content. Working within the fashion and luxury industries, a refined aesthetic and a strong background in contemporary culture are essential to the role.
- Big Idea Concepting: Create concepts for engaging, beautiful and effective big ideas for creative, content, communications and activations across all brand and media channels. Work to produce the best response to the Client Brief and consistently deliver in-depth understanding of how to develop creative ideas rooted in the brand world. Justify your brand experience proposals with well-considered rationales.
- Storytelling & Copywriting: Develops scripts, storyboards and taglines for big ideas as well as content pieces for Trends & Culture clients, fully capturing the tonality of the brand.
- Creative Research: Carries out creative research across Trends & Culture clients, industry peers and contemporary trends to support the sell-in and contextualisation of creative presentations.
- Collaborative Working: Works with cross-discipline teams across Strategy, Creative and Production, as well as external skillsets to ensure feasible ideas.
- Client Leadership & Succinct Presentation: Deliver convincing and succinct presentations to stakeholders from junior to C-Level at Trends & Culture clients, capturing and addressing the brief and feedback.
- Thought Leadership & Creative Inspiration: Inspires and motivates the wider team with creative, trend, cultural, art direction and design knowledge. Offer informed opinions and specialist knowledge of industry collaborators across creative, strategic and technology and encourage the use of new creative ideas, channels and original approaches.
- External Collaboration: Work with creative, technology and production partners and internals team to ensure that Trends & Culture brand experience ideas and visual ideas can be accurately executed.
- Conceptual experience for big ideas across storytelling and scriptwriting.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in similar role with an agency or a fashion or luxury brand.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating execution of big ideas.
- Strong understanding of contemporary culture, strategy, brand worlds and established and emerging social channels.
- Shoot experience, focussing on ensuring content requirements are captured.