Midweight Creative Team
Ideas are the beating heart of all work we create at Stereo and we’re looking for a dynamic and inspiring Creative Team to help drive concept generation across everything we touch — from our existing clients to new business opportunities as well as self-driven initiatives.
You will be a key component in how we generate and amplify original ideas in the studio, so you’ll need to be a highly motivated duo who are able to think both large and small and able to spot an opportunity in any brief. You will be bursting with memorable, attention grabbing and emotionally relevant concepts plus an ability to convincingly explain deeper thinking and how it aligns to Strategy.
We work across a number of different sectors and project types at Stereo, so you’ll need to demonstrate creative flexibility and confidence with a variety of clients and audiences — from OOH lifestyle campaigns, to digital activations for fintech brands, experiential ideas for major streaming platforms and one-off stunts for the tech sector. Inspiring others will be your bread and butter.
You will be socially aware with a hunger for big thinking and challenging the norm. Excellent communication skills and a natural aptitude towards understanding brand positioning, authenticity and cultural cues are a must. You will be confident enough to share your ideas but perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs. You will be strategic in your approach, organised and able to develop concepts to suit the expectations of the client.
You will be able to balance copywriting abilities with visual thinking and push each project to develop stunning solutions for both.
We maintain an ego-free environment at Stereo and approaching all feedback positively and collaboratively is a key aspect of how we operate.
- Working closely with clients to develop a strong understanding of requirements and objectives
- Creating engaging and focused ideas that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns
- Strong understanding and good perspective of competitors by researching current media trends
- Inspiring team members to be experimental and innovative in their ideas
- Executing tasks with the professionalism and creativity needed to push the agency and clients in the right direction
- A confident and conceptual personality with the ability to produce original ideas
- Big thinking creative with an unrivaled confidence in storytelling
- We work across all disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think laterally and literally
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standard
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results
- 23 Days Holiday (basic)
- Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
- Day off on your birthday
- Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
- Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
- Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
- Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
- BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
- x1 Paid Volunteer Day
- New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
- Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting)