Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for an Architectural Illustrator / PR Assistant with a focus on visual representation to join its team in London.
We are looking for candidates, who are passionate about architecture, who have a focus on two-dimensional representation and illustration in architecture.
This is not an architectural visualisation role – we are less interested in computer generated renders or photo realistic representation.
Artistic interpretation of design ideas is integral to us as a practice and successful candidates will need to demonstrate high proficiency in this area.
Critically, the successful candidate will also demonstrate an ability to maintain and manage the practice's social media accounts and PR activities.
They should also be able to promote ideas about improving the practice's online presence.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
• confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• a visually stimulating well curated portfolio, with a focus on architectural drawing and illustration
• experience with producing images for magazines, websites and other types of press with an understanding of image formats for web and print
• able to maintain and manage the practice's social media accounts and website
• be able to turn around images in a short time scale
• ability to produce consistent and engaging presentations, press packs and brochures and understands good graphical language
• assist with the preparation and coordination of talks, lectures and events
• excellent representational, presentation and creative skills, both digital and hand-drawn
• proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator and Photoshop
• confident in engaging architectural writing
• prior experience working in a practice is helpful