Making shoes, quality ones, is not an easy task. They are a complex product that require over 120 processes to put together. We know how to blend fashion seamlessly with fit and quality to create that unique feeling you get when slipping on the right pair. Our products are fashion focused yet comfortable, flattering yet fit beautifully, of superior quality yet affordable.
Perhaps it’s because they’ve been in our founder’s family for four generations or because we’ve been doing what we do for over a quarter of a century; shoes and accessories are in our blood.
Today, Dune London has grown to become an influential, dynamic and internationally renowned business, designing, producing and distributing shoes and accessories for men and women across a multitude of platforms around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, The Creative Lead is responsible for ideation and execution of all visual brand communication for Dune London including ecommerce product photography. Outputs should elevate creative and deliver the Dune London brand values across all channels including but not limited to advertising, stores, web, email and social.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious creative who is conceptually strong, self-motivated, and can demonstrate an understanding of the brand’s creative vision.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with stakeholders at the most senior level as well as getting hands on with projects and BAU as necessary. Proven success working to tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously is a must
· Conceptualise campaign/shoot ideas which elevate the brand and connects with the audience
· Gain buy in from senior stakeholders including CEO and Buying Director
· Art direction for all shoots (stills and video) to bring agreed vision to life
· Lead and mentor a small design and production team to ensure all shoots and outputs are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard
· Oversee process and outputs from inhouse ecommerce photography studio
· Interpret creative briefs and allocate resources accordingly
· Champion brand values and a consistent creative identity across all customer touchpoints globally
· Be detail orientated and ensure every creative output is the best it can be
· To be an expert on industry-wide creative staying on top of trends to influence ideation
· Constantly look for new opportunities and regularly make suggestions as to how things can be improved
· Be commercially aware and take this in to consideration when concepting
· Forge strong relationships throughout the business being open to collaboration and co-creation
· Work closely with VM team to bring concepts to life in stores and support in delivering customer experience to the highest standard
· Collaborate with digital product team to inject creativity into all elements of the ecommerce experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a creative lead/ manager role with a proven record of success and delivery
· Fashion retail / agency experience including (footwear experience advantageous)
· BA/HND or equivalent in art direction/graphic/digital design/advertising
· Expert in Adobe design programmes with working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Dreamweaver and After Effects an advantage
· Strong background and understanding in print and digital design best practice
· Experience working with all creative formats from large format print to video and animation
· Creative, enthusiastic, and hard-working self-starter
· Passionate about design and fashion
· Comfortable juggling and completing multiple projects whilst meeting strict deadlines
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Self-motivated, positive and passionate about creative
· Has a strong work ethic and positive approach
· A team player who enjoys collaboration and being challenged artistically
· Calm and considered under pressure
· A strong leader
· Confident in working within both the print and digital space
· Comfortable within a busy and reactive environment