Senior Account Manager
Hybrid working 2 days wfh/3 offsite
Salary upto £55k doe + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Perfectly suited to an Account or Project Manager with design sector experience.
Fast track your career with this multi-disciplinary global design studio, where you will become part of a fantastic client service team and manage a few global client accounts.
Role & responsibilities include:
- Managing design projects from brief, writing proposals, all the way through delivery.
- Be a key contact for your accounts, commercially leading client relationship
- Report to Client Services Director and collaborate with Account Director plus other team members
- Respond to client briefs in a commercial manner, advise on project approach and devise detailed proposals
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently, some global, some regional.
- Mentor and support junior team members in your project and client services team
- Ensure effective communication of financial matters and prompt invoicing on completion
- Report weekly to the Client Business Director on revenue, pipeline and potential prospects
- Working closely with your team to seek new opportunities and bring new businesses
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained as an Account and/or Project Manager
- Experience managing global client accounts within the creative & design space.
- Ambition to grow and progress your career
- Comfortable working independently on multi-scale projects
- Attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Proven experience of managing budgets and bringing in projects in on time and within budget
- Professional communication skills
- A proactive mind-set
Benefits are plenty; exposure to global client accounts, a fantastic team to collaborate with, career growth plan, competitive salary, private healthcare, bonuses, cycle to work, life insurance, maternity/paternity package, competitive pension contribution and team socials!
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.