At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Content Producer (B2B) to start next chapter in your career. You will provide critical support in the B2B Marketing team in its mission to strengthen market understanding of Hearst UK’s commercial proposition and create demand for our products and services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Business Marketing, you will play a key role in producing effective marketing messaging and collateral to drive business growth while capitalising on opportunities to raise brand awareness and increase market share for Hearst UK in a highly competitive industry.
You will oversee workflow and create or manage the creation of relevant, engaging cross-platform content to engage existing and potential customers.
The role will require working closely with the Hearst Solutions commercial and insights teams to develop engaging marketing collateral. A passion for writing is incredibly important as you will be responsible for thinking creatively about the best way to reach our varied target commercial audiences and deciding how best to deliver on your ideas with support from CRM and other team members.
You will balance vision, creativity and editorial attention-to-detail and have a solid track record executing content creation projects from start to finish. (S)he will be able to pitch, create and manage their own projects, as well as mentor other content contributors on creating effective, on-brand content.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly growing publishing company, managing multiple stakeholders.
• Assist in continuing to evolve Hearst UK messaging and brand voice, ensuring consistency across all collateral and touchpoints.
• Concept and draft appealing, well-written marketing content.
• Maintain a content creation calendar, aligning closely with marketing and sales initiatives.
• Collaborate with commercial and strategy leads to develop insights-led comms.
• Capitalise on viral trends to maximize the reach of marketing content (social media savvy appreciated).
• Give feedback on others’ writing in a compassionate, constructive manner
• Use data to inform the effectiveness of content and to drive continuous improvement and increased engagement.
• Have an eye for design/layout
• Experience with a content management system (CMS)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
• 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
• Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
• Discounted gym membership
• Healthcare cash plan
• Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
• Life assurance and pension scheme
• Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.
Hearst UK is deeply committed to using our influential brands to reflect the world we want to live in – one that respects, protects, represents and uplifts the voices and opinions of all people. As a business, we recognise the significant benefits of creativity, collaboration and innovation that comes with diverse teams. Not only is diversifying the voices in our organisation the right thing to do, but it also helps us to make powerful and exciting content that can be enjoyed by many more people. This is why we’re working to build a sense of true belonging within our business and foster a culture in which everyone feels heard.