About the role:
We’re looking for a Junior to Mid-Weight Social Creative to join our team. The role will primarily involve working on an exciting, multi-year football campaign for one of our main clients, but there will also be opportunities to work across our wider roster of clients across sport, entertainment and advertising.
Reporting into the Content Director and working alongside the core project team and our broader creative team, you will drive the development, craft and execution of the campaign. You will also be tasked with supporting the creative team in ideation; developing content ideas, campaign concepts and designing decks and key visuals. You will also have opportunities to take on ‘solo’ briefs all the way from strategy to production.
We are looking for someone with experience in an agency environment, who has a specialist social content background; someone who understands how to make great audience-first content and who is very comfortable working across all social platforms.
JustSo is an independent content studio partnering with some of the biggest and best brands in the world (Red Bull, Google, Diageo, Olympics, M&S, Expedia and Netflix).
We think of ourselves as storytellers for a changing world, helping partners unlock new audiences through brand storytelling, content and entertainment.
Since we were founded in 2007, we have been driven by a love of stories and their power to positively impact people’s lives.
Based in London, UK, we are proud to be B Corp and are committed to the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance.
For a short video about our story and values, please click here: Welcome to JustSo.
Our internal teams span strategy, creative, account management, production and post production and we seek to avoid baton-passing across departments and actively avoid big egos in the recruitment process.
Who we’re looking for:
Skills & Experience -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrable experience of creating and delivering social campaigns, ideally in a social content or advertising agency.
- An eye for detail and design aesthetics.
- High level of proficiency in Google Slides or similar.
- Some level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- Has a grasp of social media metrics and what ‘good looks like’.
- Has a passion for brand storytelling, content and entertainment.
- Has a keen interest in sport, especially football.
- Proactive, independent thinker who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in as part of a small collaborative team.
- Has a proactive mindset, a can-do attitude and loves being on-set making great stuff!
- Confident but humble (we have a no big egos policy at JustSo - we win or lose together.)
- Able to adjust quickly in a fast-paced agency environment and work independently where needed.
- Enhanced Holiday: Everyone at JustSo gets 25 days holiday as standard, not including bank holidays. Plus an extra holiday day per year of service (up to 5 years service).
- Birthdays: Whilst at JustSo you will never have to work on your birthday, this doesn’t alter your standard allowance.
- Christmas & New Year: The office closes over Christmas & New Year, this doesn’t alter your standard allowance.
- Summer Fridays: During the summer holidays JustSo finishes up at 3pm on Fridays.
- Flexi-time: JustSo operates flexible working hours starting between 8-10am.
- Lifeworks: Everyone at JustSo has access to up to 6 face to face counselling sessions through Lifeworks.
- Travel loans: JustSo can get you a season travel card that you can repay monthly to the company.
- Bike to work: JustSo can get you a tax free bicycle that you can repay monthly to the company.
- Socials: We have a number of social events at JustSo; Regular team drinks, Weekly breakfasts, Summer and Christmas parties, Fishbowl Fridays (Monthly lunch outings), Payday Picnics (Monthly picnic lunches).