We are looking for a Social Media Manager (fluent in Dutch) to join our new and rapidly growing team at The Wild to own and implement organic and paid social media strategies across both internal and client-owned accounts. This is initially a 6-month contract, however, we will also consider a permanent hire.
This person will be a trusted contact for the clients and will be able to own a room as well as a production and publishing plan. This role is most suited to a candidate who is a creative soul with an analytical mind and prides themselves on attention to detail.
About The Wild
Powered by Jungle Creations, The Wild is a social-first creative agency offering unrivalled services and expertise in social media management, marketing, advertising and branded content. The Wild has access to 117 million followers that live cross-platform and across different passion points, giving them unrivalled access to consumer data and insights that help drive its strategy for clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing content strategy and managing content creators to ensure effective curation and implementation
- Creating content for monthly content calendars
- Creating project schedules and timelines for internal teams as well as for our clients
- Proofing content before it goes to the client, ensuring it meets brand objectives and guidelines
- Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that posts are delivered on time
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth analytics to clients
- Effectively responding to all client enquiries and requests
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Help coordinate Paid Social creative and platform testing
- Assist the Paid Social team with media planning and social reporting
- Community management across accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Experience managing social media accounts and driving content strategy on behalf of clients
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients
- Experience managing a small team
- Familiarity with social analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- High energy and positive team player
- Built your own or a brands page on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Previous experience in film locations
- Additional digital skills e.g. design, Adobe
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite etc
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities