Edelman is an independent, global communications agency with a wide range of global clients. Our London office has been recognised as one of the top 10 ‘best and bravest agencies on the planet’ by Contagious Magazine in their 2021 Contagious Pioneers List. As the only non-ad agency to make it to the list, this accolade reflects the power and impact of Earned Creative - Edelman’s unique approach to developing surprising and purposeful Creative that earns hearts and minds.
We’re intensely passionate about making work that influences culture and builds brand reputations. Our work spans every discipline that’s scored us numerous Cannes Lions award wins – including a Grand Prix – of which we are very proud. Our rapidly expanding team also has a simple mission: ‘To always be the agency of the moment’. To achieve this, we employ our best skills and capabilities to help elevate brands and to captivate audiences.
Deportivo UK is a creative agency, working as part of Edelman London. This team creates and develops creative platforms, ideas, and integrated programs, built from an earned media standpoint. Deportivo UK includes specialists in Creative, Content, Social, Influencer, Creative Technology, Film Production and Design. It is the driver for transformational and award-worthy creative work in this business. We’re truly here to do the best work of our lives.
Our conceptual design team works in close collaboration with the creative department. Together we work across a broad range of clients and sectors from global electronics brands to elite sports brands, visualising concepts and Key Visuals, campaign identity development, social campaign development, pitch deck visuals / mock ups, installation concept visuals, branding and the creation and supply of artwork. The role will suit someone that is part Art Director as working alongside the creative department on conceptual thinking the ability to contribute is important. The work can also be end-to-end, from ideation through to execution so you’ll need to have the ability to develop concept visuals as well as deliver artwork-ready files.
You should have an interest in the current world of design and creative, this cultural awareness is important in being able to bring references and ideas to a project, as well as how they fit into society.
• Experience working as a designer in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced in Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator. Skills in After Effects/Cinema 4D/Sketch are a bonus
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
• An understanding of the design requirements of a project and amazing attention to detail
• Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work and confidentiality
• Effective communication and collaboration skills
• High level of creativity and design flare
• A can-do attitude and flexibility and willingness to muck in at short notice and against tight deadlines