We are Poppins, a young London-based branding and digital creative agency, focused on delivering beautiful identities and building impeccable digital products. We believe in our work because we truly love what we do, priding ourselves on striking emotional chords with our clients and demonstrating a passion for truly great design.
About the role
We’re looking for a Brand Designer with 6+ years of experience. This is an integral role in our tight-nit, busy team — both reporting directly to the creative director as well as managing a small team of more junior designers. You'll also be involved in the day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to make a real impact as we grow.
You'll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across branding, campaign and a smidge of digital. Our work is ideas based and strategic, so your primary job will be to own and push projects forwards — with brilliant creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills, and clear, rational thinking.
You'll be expected to...
- You can lead creative projects from initial scoping to delivery
- You can deliver ideas & concepts that combine a creative and strategic understanding
- You think beyond the logo, providing well-rounded brand identity systems
- You see challenges as opportunities.
- You think digitally, creating brands that feel as much at home online as they do in print
- You have an eye for detail, with solid craftsmanship and technical understanding
- You will be great at organising and prioritising yours and others’ workload
- You can effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- You are an excellent communicator, articulating your ideas with clarity and confidence
As a small, growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, integrity, quality and care.
The studio is small and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind, and a work ethic in line with our ambition to create a world-class design standard. Currently, we are working remotely but as of June 21, we will hopefully be back in an office.
We're a social bunch too – so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a post-work drink.
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- A passion for all things branding and digital
- 6+ years of experience (preferably with brand-led creative agencies)
- A high level of accuracy and obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print and digital design best practices (animation is a big bonus)
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous holidays (including your birthday off)
- Generous health & wellness package
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Join a fast-growing and exciting studio with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly motivated team where there's never a dull moment
How to apply
Please email PDF portfolios and/or website links to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, due to the busyness of the studio, we will only be able to reply to shortlisted applicants.