Wildish & Co. are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join the team.
We are a creative agency with studios in London & Wiltshire. As well as helping dozens of start-ups create their new brand, our clients of global brands include the Duke of Wellington, Nestlé, Vogue, Film 4, Penguin Books, BBC, Canon, Hiscox, TielleLoveLuxury, MTV, Mercedes Benz, Heineken, SodaStream, Kabuto Noodles, San Pellegrino & Kinder Bueno.
The Creative Project Manager will provide the day-to day management for client accounts and deliver a quality service, you will be working closely with our Strategy Director & two Creative Directors as part of a quickly growing team.
We are a small team of 8 at the moment and growing, so we are are keen for like-minded people that enjoy a close-knit culture and fast-paced company dynamic.
If you were to take on this role, you would be:
- Managing multiple clients, some start-ups & some global brands in delivering integrated projects across branding, digital builds, video production and creative campaigns.
- Creating and overseeing project plans including working with budgets, forecasting and resource scheduling for the studio.
- Comfortable ‘getting stuck in’ with a wide range of projects & production, whether it’s populating the content of a website or reaching out to talent to book for a shoot
- Responsible for the delivery of projects and production, managing an in-house team of talent but also our freelancers and contractors that support us. of content for various clients (static and dynamic video content).
- Communicating reguarly with clients and represnting the studio to external stakeholders.
- Owning our project process - ensuring our team and our support network of freelancers adhere to it and are happy and well-managed.
- Help manage the resourcing & scheduling of the agency with our other project manager.
- Present work confidently to clients
- Efficient with project management tools, bringing more best practice processes into the studio for improvement & adoption
- 2 years+ agency or relevant agency experience
-Experience on creative projects as well as websites, production & campaigns desirable
- Ability to put together GanttChart timing plans or similar
- Integrated campaign experience
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, environment
- A desire for continuous improvement