Conversion & Retention Marketing Executive
- Remote, London
- £28,000 – £30,000
- Junior, Midweight
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Job Posted
- Applications Close
Marketing - Media & Entertainment
6 MONTH FTC, Full Time, Hybrid Working
Office location: White City, London
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Your work matters to millions.
Shaping culture is in the DNA of ITV. So, it’s not surprising that you’ll find us in every home in the UK, our productions are famous all over the world and we’re at the forefront of the digital streaming revolution. When you join us, you enter a fun working environment. With opportunities to learn, to grow and make a real difference. Small enough that your impact’s felt in the business, but big enough that your impact reaches millions of people.
Come develop your skills, change TV and the course of your career. Don’t just watch it. Be part of it. Join ITV.
Your impact sends ripples.
At ITV we create and bring brilliant content to audiences wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Our award-winning marketing and communications bring those programmes and brands to life, deepening the relationship between ITV and consumers. The teams within Group Marketing cover the full spectrum of marketing communications. From our award winning in house creative agency, ITV Creative, to Consumer Marketing, our dedicated Media team, right through to our Commercial Marketing team who engage advertisers and their agencies.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Conversion & Retention Marketing Executive will have responsibility for developing and executing campaigns converting ‘intention to view’ into actual viewing and/or subscriptions – with a particular focus on our on-demand platforms. Understanding our viewers and leveraging targeted media channels to communicate relevant messages about our content and services will be core to this role.
Skills you’ll need (minimum criteria)
- Experience of working on plans involving a range of media, with a focus on digital marketing techniques.
- Experience of using 1st and 3rd party data to improve media targeting and performance.
- Passionate about accountability and effectiveness, with experience utilising different reporting tools including Econometrics and Google Analytics
- Understanding of all types of media, with considerable experience in digital and data marketing techniques
Other things we’re looking for (key criteria)
- Commercially minded with an understanding of how marketing can drive business performance
- A passion for and knowledge of the modern TV landscape, the latest viewing behaviours and how viewers are discovering content
- An ability to work collaboratively with other team members and other business areas to successfully deliver campaigns
- Highly numerate with the ability to make data simple and accessible to all.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects & prioritise workload
- Evidence of ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and able to influence effectively
- A champion for diversity and inclusion
ITV is for everyone.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people. As a Disability Confident Leader, if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee to take you to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application and selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments. Drop us a line if you require anything at email@example.com.
Find out more about applying with a disability at https://careers.itv.com/blog/joining-itv-with-a-disability.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
Because those who make an impact deserve to be rewarded for it.
ITV offers some great rewards and benefits including:
- Flexible working with a range of options
- Generous holiday allowance, plus you can buy more
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Competitive pension contribution
- Save as you earn - with an opportunity to buy ITV shares
- Wellbeing and volunteering days plus a wide range of opportunities to help you live a balanced and healthy life
More about our benefits - http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
Closing date: 29th May 2023