We’re a full-service creative and strategy agency currently based in the shadow of the Tate Modern and deliberately distant from the geographical heartland of Adland Central. At BMB we believe in the power of creative empathy and ‘talking up’ to an audience.
We do this by seeking out and speaking to the deep and human needs that bind people to brands.
It starts with a common agency disposition, a curiosity around human behaviours, psychology, and possibility. Our goal is to turn this curiosity into ideas that humanise brands, making them more charismatic, distinctive and likeable.
Our mantra is that, whatever the sector, no matter what changes technology has made to the context of companies and audiences, ‘the most human brand wins’.
The Content Creative role is an exciting position in the creative team at BMB, focusing on social media and digital marketing. The Content Creative works across a number of active clients, as well as working on new business opportunities and ad-hoc company creative briefs. This role is perfect for a naturally creative person who has a keen interest in social trends, technology and usage.
They understand social formats and digital metrics and how social can play a role in wider business objectives. They are proactive and bring to the table innovative ideas, bespoke for each of their clients.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in social media management and creative – previous community managers who were responsible for creating content and have a creative portfolio to share could be considered.
Social media managers who have worked in environments where they are given creative responsibilities including copywriting, design/briefing designers, content ideation, etc.
They will be passionate about working in social media and will consider it a long-term career ambition.
1-2 years agency/industry experience, preferably in a social media creative or management role.
- Understands each client’s particular social requirements and seeks out opportunities on their behalf
- Is understanding of the client’s required timings and internal pressures
- Is a trusted, and respectful representative of the BMB creative team, able to meet with or present to the client when required
- Understands how to push clients’ work into innovative and interesting spaces
- Completes all work to a high standard and takes pride in all output
- Pro-actively follows ideas from first spark through to final delivery
- Is a great natural copywriter with a good understanding of English grammar, and an ability to adapt emphasis/language to fit each client’s tone of voice
- Has a passion for great social and digital content outside of BMB and brings innovative new trends into clients’ work
- A natural ideas geek. Spreads enthusiasm for great ideas that make innovative use of social and digital capabilities
- Enthusiastically works with and across different departments – from account management and strategy to design and production
- Can contribute channel agnostic ideas to wider creative briefs
- Knowledge of all the key social channels is a must – TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Previous experience working with creators/influencers is desirable
- Design/art direction skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Is a great team player, collaborating with and inspiring other team members
- Understands and takes pride in the fact their work is part of a bigger BMB collective output
- Has the drive to want to learn more about accounts/skills beyond their remit to broaden their knowledge and ability to work more effectively as a team
- Shares their experience and knowledge with other team members in an enthusiastic and supportive way
How to apply
Please send your CV and any docs/facts/musings you think are interesting to email@example.com, please don’t feel any pressure to write a cover letter.