At Grimshaw, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are currently looking for a highly creative graphic lead who can take conceptual ideas and create visual deliverables, both in print and digital media. You will join our team at our London office, located in Farringdon.
The Creative Lead will be responsible for conceptualising, creating and delivering world-class campaigns across multiple platforms. They will be experts in translating briefs into targeted, effective, inspirational creative, and will come with specialisms in bid production, idea generation and editing.
The role will report into the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications and provide support in managing the creative output of key integrated campaigns and bids across Grimshaw's UK, European and Middle East offices with occasional input into our Australasian, Asian and American Studios.
The Creative Lead is expected to be highly collaborative, tasked with improving the quality of the creative output and to deliver fantastic work themselves, working closely with Partners and Studio Leads to help drive up the standards of creative direction and delivery. This person will be able to think strategically as well as be a hands-on creative, able to come up with award-winning work and to execute it. Our objective is to enhance user experience in all visual representations, including event and marketing collateral, media campaigns, and award submissions.
At Grimshaw, we encourage creativity and innovation and work in a friendly and vibrant environment. We want our staff to be fulfilled by their time with us as we know the key to our continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people we can find.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent creative skills and brand acumen.
- A self-starter, able to work with teams and lead on bids, projects and campaigns which position Grimshaw effectively.
- Over 8 years experience in the delivery of brand and creative solutions to the design industry.
- Expertise in the application of brand across multiple platforms, specifically across digital marketing including website development, film,
- Knowledge and experience working with HTML, CSS, Motion Graphics, Illustration, Data Visualisation and User Experience.
- Effective communications skills and evidence of building strong collaborative relationships with senior leadership and internal teams managing multiple stakeholders.
- Confident and compelling when presenting to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and organized and able to implement processes to ensure proficient delivery of services.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed. Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
The Practice is currently working remotely however you will be expected to be able to return to the Studio, albeit in a flexible capacity, in the future.