Graduate Marketing Executive
Graduate Marketing Executive
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Remuneration: £20,000-£25,000 p.a. (subject to experience)
Working: Hybrid, 3–4 days in West London office
Location: The Barrel Yard, Shepherd’s Bush, London, W6 0LQ
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
We're Interactive Workshops (IW), an agile, award-winning agency providing learning innovation to ignite and equip some of the world’s most famous companies. Clients such as Airbus, Cisco, Samsung and M&S tap into our sense of adventure to collaboratively design and deliver outstanding L&D. The result? Our clients get faster, brighter, closer and create stronger teams, leaders, individuals and organisations. Based in London and New York, we’re normal people, brilliant at what we do… and humble (ish).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our growing London team is looking for a marketing graduate with bags of energy, creativity as standard, a relational spirit, and a sharp approach. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get stuck into a broad range of marketing from content marketing to social media marketing to search engine marketing to inbound marketing. A bachelor’s degree in marketing is essential. Finishing your degree this spring/summer? Ideal.
We could say looking for someone who can own the responsibility for delivering campaigns that generate results, attract new business, maximise ROI, yada yada yada… (And we are.) But what we’re really looking for is someone who can:
1. Adopt our tone of voice from day one and write brilliant copy in their sleep (employment for waking hours only).
2. Spark a campaign into life through genius concepts and bright ideas.
3. Run with an idea and proactively use teamwork to make it happen with time to spare.
4. Communicate clearly, plan effectively and get their work done with a kind of calm confidence that we’ll all envy a little bit.
5. Bring an exceptional level of organisation that means we’re always ahead of the game.
6. Embrace their geeky side (go on, admit you’ve got one) because they see the vital role of data analytics and market intelligence to inform and improve campaigns.
7. Organise and inspire brilliant colleagues to have them write books, attend industry events, craft magazines, produce blogs, build apps, share merchandise and more.
8. Bring their marketing know-how to shape how we build partnerships with our clients.
9. Share weekly reports with our sales team, highlighting relevant marketing qualified leads ready for a first meeting.
10. Make the life of our Marketing Manager a breeze by owning projects, communicating time frames and driving to make things happen, whilst also being ready to learn and committed to developing as a marketeer.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
The kind of person we're looking for will be so smart they don’t need us to list a bunch of descriptors like ‘great communication’ and ‘ability to work well in a team’. That comes as standard. Plus, they've got:
- An unshakeable ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong desire to learn, grow and stretch themselves
- An ability to communicate their expertise in terms everyone can understand
- An ability to present ideas and concepts that gets others on board
- The presentation or facilitation skills to light up a room
- A readiness to jump on a plane to plan marketing campaigns with our New York team or support a client with L&D marketing
- Just a little bit of something special
NICE TO HAVE
- An interest in sports and knowledge of sports marketing (We have corporate seats at our local Premier League football team, Brentford FC)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Our IW Studio team use these tools to make everything we produce look stunning)
- Rewarding work // We're driven by delivering innovation for businesses and organisations.
- Flexible working // We understand that some planned work (normally 1 or 2 days) from home is necessary, productive and healthy.
- All the gear // Whatever tools we need for the job, we get them.
- Learning and development // We contribute towards books, training courses and conferences that help the team learn and grow.
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon Breaks // We save those non-work conversations until we can grab a cup of tea together. It shapes our culture.
- Collaborative working // We don't do silos. Even remotely, we meet briefly to share what we're going to get done.
- Lunch & Learns // We regularly hold one-hour training sessions on a key topic over lunch.
- Socials // We're in Shepherd's Bush with Westfield on the doorstep, so there's plenty of choice for a team social.
- Holiday // 25 days of holiday a year. Time to relax and come back with fresh ideas.
- Christmas holiday // Office closed. Extra holiday. It’s the most wonderful time of year.
- Summer hours // We flex our workday in the summer to finish early or get some work done by the pool. (British weather permitting.)
- Bike fleet // Instead of a complicated cycle scheme, we have a fleet of gravel bikes available for social rides or the commute.
How to apply
Send a short bio, cover letter and CV to Chris email@example.com by 30th April 2023.