Wildfarmed is hiring. We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and ambitious Graphic Designer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting new venture at the beginning of its journey.
Wildfarmed is an agriculture and food business. We use innovative regenerative farming practices that harness science and work with nature to cultivate high-quality grains without chemicals. We then mill those grains to make flour for bread, pastries, pasta, pizza, anything you can think of.
20 million people watched David Attenborough's annual message about biodiversity loss and 66% of the UK thinks climate change is the most important threat we face. The general public may not be interested in soil health, farming and biodiversity but they are interested in the everyday things they can do to make things better and heal the planet.
Eating Wildfarmed™ is one of those things.
Our challenge now is to tell this story with passion, style and wit. We have a solution to a somewhat abstract problem of climate change through eating carbs that are super healthy.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Graphic Designer role offers a significant opportunity to create and increase visibility of a fledgling brand using multiple channels and techniques. You will be the first in-house creative hire and play a part in the story of an early stage, forward thinking startup with sustainability and agriculture at its core. This is a varied role with multiple opportunities to make a mark through high profile B2B customers as well as everyday consumers. We’re thinking big. Very big.
- Take ownership of allocated projects to ensure design excellence is achieved from initial presentation all the way through to delivery of assets.
- Work from verbal and written briefs, in collaboration with both external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver a wide range of design projects, including print, adverts, packaging, and marketing material, as well as digital projects including website design, digital campaigns/banners, social media, and animations.
- Regular presentation and pitching of creative concepts internally and externally.
What Success Looks Like
- Exploding both visibility of Wildfarmed and customer understanding of what we are doing.
- Ensuring smooth delivery by collaborating with internal and external parties on briefing, feedback, and sign off. Managing the process effectively to avoid delays and extra rounds of changes.
- Delivering within deadlines and with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Balancing delivery within deadlines and commercial results with creativity and innovative ideas.
- Ensuring that our brand is expressed in a consistent way internally and externally across all touchpoints.
- Making work you are incredibly proud of.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles, styles and layout techniques.
- Passion for the Wildfarmed brand and mission.
- Strong proficiency across a wide range of media, and with applying a brand identity across multiple channels, platforms, and tools.
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience in After Effects would be a plus.
- Experience in food or branded consumer products is preferred.
- Extremely organised with a focus on timely delivery and excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of developing standout online and offline campaigns to a very high standard.