Senior Creative Lead
Bow & Arrow is a team of venture builders. We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses, including BMW MINI, Google, British Airways, Airbnb, John Lewis, The Wall Street Journal and Amex. The impact we are having is changing the way people live, bank, work, and travel. You can hear more about who we are and what we do on our website.
We are not your typical consultancy and we are much more than your traditional design studio. Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing start-up teams to accelerate concepts from ideas to market-ready ventures. We are backed by the superpower that is Accenture, which opens doors to the largest enterprises.
Building a venture takes a village and we need all types of skills at B&A. We are looking for 'genius misfits' who thrive on excellence and collaboration. We want people to help us grow and evolve – finding new work, contributing to the culture, mentoring and growing the team.
Within every specialized start-up team, there are two core teams that provide expertise in our professional disciplines – creative and strategy. As a Senior Creative Lead you are a senior member of our Creative team and are here to own and drive our biggest projects. You are the glue that binds project teams together, managing project direction and key client relationships with clear creative vision and leadership for your team.
Within this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall delivery of the project including the quality of the work and excellent creative output, working in close partnership with your Strategy team counterparts at every stage of the work
- Lead the creation of the overall venture proposition and recommendation to the client – using design to drive impact, create clarity and help enhance the story, narrative or proposition
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business, challenges and the wider industry context – reviewing the overall creative direction of the project and ensuring the work is always cognizant of the client and business context
- Become a trusted advisor with the client – giving advice, shaping the client's thinking and bringing your creative perspective to drive the work forward to launch
- Oversee and support Designers and Creative Leads on the project ensuring they have the creative direction, freedom and support to work on each brief and find inspiration to come up with the best creative routes and execution
- Mentor junior members of the Creative team and play a core role in growing the team and wider B&A – adding to the culture through design training, internal initiatives and thought-leadership events
- Develop ideas for future pipeline with your client and lead the development of proposals and pitches with your Strategy counterpart
What we love in a candidate:
- Strong creative thinking and design execution skills, with the ability to fluidly work across the spectrum of design, doing what it takes to help the work land with impact
- A proactive attitude and growth mindset to think around problems, navigate ambiguity and challenge clients to think differently
- World-class execution with an eye for detail and the passion to constantly strive to improve, challenge creative boundaries and take the work to the next level
- Autonomous leadership and drive to confidently lead highly collaborative teams through complex projects with C-suite level clients, empowering others and growing the leadership of those around you
- 5+ years of professional experience in the design industry including 2+ years in leadership, as well some experience in innovation proposition development with client-facing multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. innovation lab or creative consultancy)
An absolute must-have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better, bringing your authentic self and being generous in all that we do.
Our inclusion promise:
We are building a team that represents the diversity of our society and we are looking for people who will be a cultural add, not a cultural fit.
Bow & Arrow is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone who works at B&A.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply through the link below. As we are now part of Accenture Interactive, you will be taken through to the Accenture recruitment page to finish your Bow & Arrow application.
Please send us:
- 5 bullet points on why you would be a great addition to the Bow & Arrow team
- Your CV and portfolio of work
Without these pieces we will sadly not be able to consider your application. Furthermore we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.