Your Creative Process:
We give our Designers the freedom and space to play, there are client deliverables to meet within our Creative Process but how you get to these is up to you.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept through to completion, working closely with the wider Design Team, Production Team and fabrication partners. This role requires a conceptual thinker that can confidently articulate their ideas and bring them to life in a diverse range of spaces. Previous experience in environmental graphic design is crucial and we’d love to see examples of these projects and your creative process in your portfolio.
Our Creative Process:
Phase 1: Discover - Understanding the brief, the client and the space. Researching themes and narratives to inspire the designs.
Phase 2: Design - Creating concepts derived from the chosen theme for the space. We call these idea cards, they are loose, sketchy and conceptual. The chosen ideas are then refined further.
Phase 3: Develop - Developing the chosen ideas, considering materiality and creating fully formed designs ready to be artworked, fabricated and installed.
Phase 4: Detail (Production Team)
Phase 5: Deliver (PM Team)
A typical week for a Senior Graphic Designer might include:
- Kicking the week off with a team-wide creative challenge
- Heading to site to get a feel for a space and meet a new client
- Working into a Lead Designer on 2-3 projects across the week, ranging from one-off reception pieces through to working with a team on large schemes with multiple artworks
- Reviewing and developing your ideas with the Lead Designer and our Creative Director
- Presenting your ideas to a number of different clients and key stakeholders
- Researching themes, sketching conceptual idea cards and finalising your designs ready to hand over to the Production Team
- Taking time out for Creative Cuisine – we give our team half a day each month to spend going to galleries or following their creative pursuits to stay inspired
- Providing mentorship to more junior members of your project team
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday holidays and an additional day for every year of service up to 30 days
- 4% matching contributory pension scheme (3 months in)
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance (6 months in)