Not a comms agency, not your standard management consultancy.
We are a creative consultancy at the service of sustainability, on a mission to accelerate progress to a sustainable future. We do that by harnessing the combined power of deep ESG expertise and creative courage.
We are about Progress, not promises. We help businesses set a path for a 1.5° future, unlock circular innovation, contribute to ecosystem resilience and ultimately, create value for All.
We create ambitious ESG strategies that capture hearts and minds, thus accelerating progress, innovation and growth. We set the strategy and then help activate it in a way that changes behaviours and brings everyone along – whether that’s through reporting, stakeholder engagement or consumer campaigns.
For close to 25 years we have been collaborating with clients to imagine new futures and deliver transformational sustainability strategies that are both creative and credible. We work with businesses such as P&G, Lego, Ford, Logitech, Subway and many more.
We are proud of the Progress we have achieved to date and excited for what’s next.
It takes a certain type of person to challenge the status quo and always ask ‘what if?’.
Have you got what it takes?
Who you are
- You are a passionate, ambitious go-getter looking for your next move forward
- You want to use and develop your skills playing an important role within a busy design studio and contribute to an environment where everyone can enjoyably collaborate on producing the very best work
- You want to start to take on more responsibility for you own work
- You can take direction, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team
- You’ll be enthusiastic, passionate about design, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a great eye for detail
- You are flexible, resilient with a can-do attitude — always willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and try new things
What you’ll do
First things first: we don’t do boring reports: We are a creative agency at the service of driving progress on sustainability for our clients and that takes creative thinking and creative muscle. We are continually looking for new ways to change perceptions on what reporting needs to look like to help our clients deliver on progress.
- You will work closely with our team of Designers to create outstanding designs for reports
- Working together with our team of report designers and production specialists you will play a key role in designing and producing reports for some of our biggest clients
- Working on projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting your deadlines with the support of our Seniors and Directors
- Following the correct design processes and creating high quality deliverables for projects
- You’re keen to progress your career and have a sponge-like attitude to learning and developing your skills further with an eye on your next move with us
Who you’ll do it with
Your role will be within our Reporting Design team being managed by the Reporting Design Director as part of a larger design team, all headed up by the Creative Director and Director of Creative Strategy.
What it takes
- Being motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a good communicator
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Super organised with a solid work ethic – you thrive on delivering
- Open to collaboration and take feedback constructively using it to exceed expectations
- Taking responsibility for your work
- Going the extra mile for our clients – getting to know them and understanding their needs
- Bringing new ideas, thinking and approaches to the table
- Most importantly, a willingness to learn and progress – we want you to do great things at Salterbaxter so we’ll be behind you at every step!
What you’ll need
- A solid mid-level base of experience in a design role
- Previous knowledge of working on corporate reporting is preferred but if you don’t have that, we want to see some passion for getting into this field of design
- The ability to create information graphics would be a bonus
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a bonus but not necessary
- A keen interest in typography and layout. You get irritated by sloppy grid systems!
- The ability to join the dots between good story-telling and design — finding creative ways to bring a message to life.
- The culture at Salterbaxter is very special — you’ll contribute to help us ensure that it just keeps getting better
Why you’ll succeed
- You’ve decided you want to try a career in reporting and want all the experience and help you can get to become a reporting master
- We want you to be the best you can possibly be and you have the whole agency’s support
- Clear KPIs, achievable goals and a regular personal development plan
- Bespoke training and development courses available as appropriate
What you’ll get
Competitive salary and benefits that include pension, life assurance and healthcare
25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
Season ticket loan and company cycle scheme
Free access to onsite gym
Discounted staff coffee bar and discounted food & drinks at onsite pub etc
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Salter Baxter. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us