We are looking for a YouTube Manager to manage Jungle Creations YouTube channels.
The YouTube Manager will develop and execute a YouTube strategy across multiple brands with a focus on three core areas; brand, content and monetisation.
Reporting directly to the Brand Development Director, this role will be responsible for the growth of the channels, meeting revenue targets and using the channels as a vehicle to grow the brands. The YouTube Manager should have a proven track record of growing and managing YouTube channels at scale, be a motivated self-starter, who thrives working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
The role requires social media management, content creation, commercial understanding and a strong ability to plan and deliver effective YouTube first strategies.
- Manage and schedule the YouTube channels across each brand
- Develop an approach for growing followers and engagement across each YouTube channel and regularly report on progress to the Brand Development Director and Head of Media Operations
- Edit video content accordingly to fit the YouTube platform
- Build direct relationships with our audiences through community management.
- Develop the YouTube content strategy and calendar across all brands.
- Develop proactive commercial opportunities and formats and feed into the programming and commercial teams
- Set up processes to share regular YouTube updates and insights to the commercial and The Wild teams
- Build relationships externally with the YouTube platform and other partners to help meet ambitions to scale the accounts
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in managing and growing multiple YouTube channels
- A deep understanding of YouTube and the wider social and media landscape
- Experience in content ideation and presentation of ideas
- Experience in community management
- Video editing skills
- An understanding of social media analytics and how to apply this to strategy
- Data / analytic skills and public speaking skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management skills, with the ability to balance projects and prioritise
- Stakeholder management skills working with partners both internally and externally
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays. (pro-rata)
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities
How to apply
Please apply with your CV asap. Please ensure your application demonstrate how your skills and experience meet the requirements.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter subject Title YOUTUBE_MANAGER