We’re on the lookout for an experienced and pro-active Studio Manager to join our team.
The right candidate will already have lots of experience in the day-to-day running and admin of a creative studio and will be super-organised, with a real attention to detail. They will be pragmatic, calm and collaborative, with an ability to respond quickly and enthusiastically to daily tasks, whilst also managing longer term prospects such as a potential studio move and helping to grow the permanent team. Ideally they will have a strong understanding or a keen interest in all things I.T. (hardware and software management, licenses, server maintenance etc.) to ensure a smooth workflow.
People and culture will also be at the forefront of the role, so we’re looking for someone who is keen to introduce new ideas, processes and systems to not only help the studio run efficiently, but make it a great place to be.
- Managing the day to day running of the studio; co-ordinating all studio operations, including a potential studio move later this year.
- Monitoring and management of all services such as cleaning companies, security, building management, etc.
- Management of staff movements, holidays, days working in and working from home etc.
- Organising staff parties, birthdays and other team events with enthusiasm and ideas of how we can better studio culture.
- Focused on the personal and professional development of the team, organising and facilitating training and courses.
- Being the point of contact in the studio to co-ordinate and manage all IT requests such as new machines, new hardware, software, licensing.
- Responding and resolving daily tech issues quickly with minimal disruption to workflow. Liaising with IT support partner when needed.
- Managing all project archiving in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Resourcing and co-ordinating of permanent staffing alongside the management team and co-ordinating contracts, PAYE details, Visas and work permits etc.
As a studio we pride ourselves on being a flexible and enjoyable place to work. We work 4.5 days a week (half a day on Friday) and we actively manage our projects to avoid any evening and weekend work.