A bit about us:
Freddie Garland started delivering weekly flowers to his Mum and Dad’s neighbours in a knackered old electric milk float in 2015. We’ve come a long way since then and now work with over 250 fabulous people making deliveries to over 170,000 of our wonderful customers across the UK and Germany. This year we were proud to be certified Carbon Neutral by the Carbon Trust. The secret to our success is:
- We love what we do and we know what the plan is.
- We work hard to do it brilliantly.
- We have fun working together.
Paid social is the largest acquisition channel for Freddie’s Flowers, so this is an exciting opportunity to make an impact and lead the design on our creative output across the UK and Germany. You’ll be an exceptional digital designer with strong motion skills, working on all stages from concept and storyboarding through to editing and animation/motion design. You’ll be proactive, and keen to help develop our creative output, working closely with the photography team to best realise your ideas. You’ll be commercially savvy, working with the digital marketing team to use data to help develop creative. You might also be called upon to work on other digital assets for Instagram stories and email to help support the rest of the design team. We have huge plans for the future, so this is a very exciting time to join!
- 4 years minimum experience
- Enthusiasm to push ideas and get stuck in
- Your portfolio should demonstrate an impeccable eye for detail
- Expert motion design skills (After Effects/ Premiere Pro) and excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to edit and integrate footage with graphics
- Ability to do colour correction on footage
- Ability to do photo retouching
- Good eye for timing and natural movement
- Organised working technique and file management
- An interest in keeping up to date with emerging digital and social trends
- A strong commercial awareness of social and digital advertising platforms
- Ability to work in a ‘test and learn’ environment, you take an interest in the data and analytics
- Good time management skills – flexible attitude and ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast-paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and take ownership of projects
- Approachable, collaborative, and open to ideas and feedback from others
- An abundance of organic snacks
- Discounted gym membership
- WFH and Flexi-Hours (where applicable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic