Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and the social and environmental impact behind products to shoppers. We believe that every great product should come with Provenance: accessible, trustworthy information about origin, journey and impact. Our customers are leading global enterprises and fast-growing independent brands and retailers in food, drink, beauty and fashion, where we believe we can drive the greatest change.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to build strong relationships with our enterprise customers by ensuring they get to dynamic, recurring value using Provenance software. In this role, you will be expected to develop high-trust relationships with your customers, manage delivery for customers and ensure your customers have a long term rollout strategy for Provenance in their organisation. You will partner closely with other Provenance team members, including the Customer Account Manager, Product Lead, Technical Implementation & Support. You will be measured on your customer’s KPI results (efficiency, engagement, and reach) and ultimately be responsible for ensuring your customers expand, renew and become referenceable.
Customer Success Lead responsibilities:
- Lead the Customer Success strategy and execution, ensuring customers get to dynamic, recurring value using Provenance software.
- Own end-to-end account growth and retention through strategic account planning and execution, and leading quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and deliver all services work to support conversion and adoption of our product. This includes:
- Advising customers on the commercial opportunity for transparency, engaging and influencing stakeholders across Sustainability, Brand, Marketing and Sourcing teams.
- Managing customer onboarding, including the program of work ahead of software onboarding, assisting with software deploy, removing roadblocks to adoption, identifying and suggesting training, answering basic product questions, and providing guidance on how to best onboard users and support business needs.
- Working closely with our customers to ensure they are realising the value they intended from Provenance’s solutions and helping them identify additional areas of potential value.
- Helping customers articulate and measure the actual ROI they receive.
- Work closely with customer and internal teams to ensure customer renewals, resolving issues promptly and minimising customer churn. Provide visibility into the likelihood of an assigned customer’s renewal and identify and work to resolve at-risk renewals.
- Identify areas for expansions within existing customer base through upselling and cross sells. Deeply understand our customers needs and feed insights into the product process, working closely with the Product Lead to ensure the product most effectively delivers value to our customers.
- Promote and manage transitions to current product releases. Assist customers in planning and executing upgrades and ensuring they are current.
- Build customer advocates who will speak on behalf of Provenance as a reference and share success stories of using Provenance software.
- Develop and maintain key processes to ensure scalable growth within Customer Success and internally organise the Provenance team to deliver the best possible service for our customers.
- Assist Product Marketing with the evaluation and implementation of go-to-market collateral.
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are a confident and strategic customer lead with strong experience in FMCG. You have a deep passion for sustainability, social impact issues and using tech for good.
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer management role, with a focus on FMCG brands and retailers
- Proven success in brand communications and marketing
- You’re great at building customer relationships and have proven your ability to navigate, influence and sell into large enterprises
- You’re passionate about customer success, strategic & analytical whilst being customer-centric in everything you do
- You have strong project management skills and experience overseeing high impact projects with multiple stakeholders
- You’re highly adaptable with a talent for spotting and creating commercial opportunities
- You’ve managed complex stakeholder groups and led workshops with key decision-makers
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS and sustainability is a huge plus
- Competitive salary
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you!