GLOCK are looking for a proactive and innovative Account Director to join our team and lead across global accounts as well as support the wider Accounts team.
This is an important position within the company and requires equal amounts of flexibility and ingenuity. You will be expected to build and lead relationships with key clients (and new ones), deliver against their expectations and improve our ways of working.
As a driving force for the business, confidence and a depth of knowledge are essential aspects of this role while overseeing the workload of a full-service creative team, taking some projects from initial brief to asset delivery but delegating effectively where required.
You will report directly into the Head of Agency Operations and be a key voice in the senior team, feeding back client insight that can help inform business decisions and supporting more junior members of the team with best practice solutions for the daily challenges agency life throws up.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a marketing/creative agency as an Account or client facing Project Manager.
- Experience working with a studio and creatives, client side experience a bonus.
- Ability to manage and improve client relationships, ensuring they receive the highest quality of service at all times.
- Experience managing others and delegating effectively.
- Regularly feedback to leadership team about internal and external challenges with relevant recommendations.
- An excellent communicator who contributes to our very dedicated team both in terms of skills and personality.
- Highly organised, with exceptional budgeting, planning and time-management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively, with strong attention to detail, to guarantee creative output.
- An interest in branding and retail design, experience with alcohol brands a plus
- A thinker and doer with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible to keep up with a fast-paced agency!
- Excited by the opportunity to build and develop a team and directly manage other individuals.
We are an insights driven creative agency. We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever-Tree, Dewar’s, Martini and Noilly Prat to name a few.
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency.
- High level of responsibility and ownership over projects.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme.
- Summer and Christmas staff parties and other social/cultural events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions.
- Pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and mapped out career path.
- 21 days holiday plus Christmas period and public holidays off.
How to apply
Please visit our website (www.glock-uk.com) and if you feel you would complement our portfolio get in touch at email@example.com