The Creative Agency for People Willing to Question Everything
Producing creative work that's rooted in brand and built for a digital world, we believe that challenging, debating and questioning just about everything is the best way to find the ideas that can change how people think, feel and behave.
And we are blessed to work with people who care deeply about the work they do, embrace every challenge and are determined to show us a new way of looking at things. So if that sounds like your kind of agency, you sound like our kind of person.
We are now looking for our next SEO Manager who can further strengthen the Digital arm of our business.
Working closely with all departments, and with a deeply analytical mindset, you will provide a holistic view of our client's broad digital landscape from a performance perspective, ensuring all core digital platforms are fully optimised and following best practices.
With an exciting mix of both new web builds as well as retained projects, you will analyse and track website data and conduct in-depth keyword research. With a focus on both historic performance and future opportunities, you will be comfortable producing comprehensive technical audits that draw key insights and recommendations.
In close collaboration with our Senior Strategist, you will play a significant role in developing our client's SEO strategies which help to further amplify their newly defined brand positioning.
This means that you have the ability to look beyond search, showing awareness and appreciation for the world of brand, culture and societal trends that in turn will influence user behaviour.
Utilising these holistic insights, you will be adept at producing clear briefs for those needing direction, most commonly our copywriting team.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research
- Optimise website content and metadata
- Analyse and track website data
- Understand how users are interacting with websites and identify areas of improvement
- Create and conduct link-building strategies
- Draw key insights and strategic recommendations from data analysis
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of SEO
- Conduct technical website audits
- Guide on site migrations
- 2+ years experience in an SEO role
- Experience using recognised SEO tools
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of SEO, with a clear understanding of best practices
- Well-versed in recognised SEO tools such as Ahrefs or Semrush
- A solid grasp of Google Trends, Google Analytics and GA4
- Experience in presenting key insights and recommendations to clients
- An infectious passion for what you do
- A desire to be challenged and learn from others
- A willingness to teach those you work alongside
- A naturally curious mindset and unafraid to ask questions
- A collaborative mindset, recognising the role that everybody plays
A New Voice
We are looking for characters with a fresh perspective and a different opinion. Somebody who challenges rather than conforms. A culture-add over a culture-fit.
That means we are actively seeking qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented, whether in relation to gender, religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
Life at Forty Eight Point One
We know that your working life has a direct impact on your everyday life. So we do everything we can to enhance both.
- Fully flexible working
- An annual trip to a European destination
- Two-way reviews every two months
- Tailored annual development plans
- Annual salary reviews
- Friday lunch
- A team event one Friday a month
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- £25 worth of monthly ClassPass credits
- Private health insurance
- 24/7 Mental Health support via Spill
- 10 extra working days off (incl Bank Holidays) at Christmas
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org