With experience in brand-led UX & UI design you will have the opportunity to bring your digital design thinking to help translate brand ideas and design principles into digital spaces. You’ll consider how it should look through to how it should behave across different digital touchpoints. The role will involve working from initial concepts through to wireframes, prototypes, design and development handovers.
You will work closely with our small strategic and creative teams to produce beautiful digital products to be proud of. Design fundamentals like typography, layout and colour are essential. You will work remotely with regular get togethers at our studio in London.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years studio experience
- Confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback from clients
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with XD / Figma
- Ability to create and maintain digital design systems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of, or desire to learn Webflow
- Understanding of animation tools (After Effects, Principle etc.)
Salary/rate commensurate with experience