Who are we?
We are DD LONDON, an award winning, independent creative agency specialising in the real estate, hospitality and luxury sectors. Based in London, we partner with a selection of global brands. Our work spans everything from naming, branding, print, digital, film and art direction.
Our clients include globally recognised brands such as Fabergé, Gemfields, Unilever, Knight Frank, Savills, Caudwell, Louise Bradley, Royalton Group, Spink Partners and The Fat Duck Group.
We are a small but mighty team with a lovely studio in Clapham Old Town - sunny South West London. Right now, there are 8 of us (not including the two dogs, Molly and Ferris). We are looking to grow that number this year because we’re ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We believe in a relaxed, friendly and fun studio environment and celebrate regularly with team breakfasts / lunches / drinks as well as seasonal parties and away days. We also believe in and value personal growth, encouraging everyone in the team to help define their roles and develop their talents and skills.
We are looking for a creative strategist with exceptional communication skills who is driven to craft insightful brand strategies of the highest calibre. With recent client and project wins, we are looking for this candidate to broaden our strategic capabilities in developing and improving brand relevancy and desirability.
Knowledge / experience / interest within real estate, hospitality or luxury sectors / clients would be beneficial.
What is it?
As our creative strategist you’ll come up with compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. You will work closely with our creative and management team across all clients, with opportunity for high level involvement and shaping of projects.
It’s a full-time role for someone with brilliant creative thinking ability, great communication skills, a high standard of and appreciation for crafted brands and a flare for inspiring everyone to see a creative way forward.
The position is collaborative and requires a high level versatility. You will:
* Respond energetically and imaginatively to creative briefs
* Re-imagine vision and define purpose for our clients
* Engineer the creative output, from insight to concept & execution
* Execute in-depth research into our clients, their briefs and their competition
* Identify insights, challenges and opportunities within a project
* Construct creative ideas to feed into the design team
* Enjoy building brand stories, language and writing copy
* Build proposals and write powerful presentations
* Scope projects and form ideas about how a project should be shaped
* Enjoy developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy
* Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions
Who are you?
We are looking to meet a creative strategist who wants to be part of our close knit team with appetite to develop your skills and brave curiosity to deliver ambitious brands and thought provoking design work. You are / have:
* Passionate about design and the creative process and experienced working across all communications platforms
* Prior Experience as a creative / brand strategist or a similar role
* Prior Experience working within a creative agency
* A strategic thinker
* Strong analytic, storytelling and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Imagination and ability to come up with original, creative ideas
* Fun, friendly, approachable and collaborative
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Proactive, resilient and able to work under pressure
* An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Confident in presenting your ideas internally and to clients
* Always striving to produce award-winning creative and meaningful solutions
* 25 days vacation + public holidays + closed between Christmas and New Year (paid)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* We value and encourage in-person collaboration, however flexible working can
be discussed up to 3 days in / 2 days remote
* Summer and winter studio parties