ASK US FOR IDEAS connects ambitious brands from all sectors with the world’s most remarkable creative agencies.
We have spent a decade cultivating relationships with the top 1% of the industry's most respected creative agencies, and help brands navigate the nuances of briefing, meeting and selecting their perfect creative partner.
We’re a small but growing team who split our working week between home our new office in Fitzrovia / Soho. We love what we do and value the relationships we’ve built, both as a team and a broader network and look forward to welcoming new talent on board to help augment our process with smart ideas and shares our excitement about continuing to grow AUFI together.
We're looking for a proactive, dynamic and driven individual to support our fantastic 10-person team.
The role covers support to the Founders and Team with a primary focus on finance operations, business development and day-to-day administration.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth business sitting at the nexus of creativity, venture and commerce, where you’ll be working directly with the world’s best agencies as well as a diverse array of inspiring brands and partners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Providing a high standard of administrative support the team across sales, client account management, finance, operations and general administration:
- Tracking payment schedules and raising invoices
- Supporting accounts receivable functions.
- Preparing briefing documents
- Participating in sales meetings and preparing sales reports
Supporting the AUFI team in managing various client / agency accounts.
- Ongoing CRM data entry and management
- Preparing project agreements
- You're friendly and approachable with good attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative, the latter being key in our autonomous work environment.
- The ideal candidate will have ambition, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- You have a passion for design and business.
- You are a graduate with at least 1-2 years’ experience, OR a non-graduate with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- You enjoy variety and work well under pressure.
- Strong Mac literacy with Adobe skills are a bonus.