Digital Product Design Lead
Bow & Arrow is a team of venture builders. We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses, including BMW MINI, Google, British Airways, Airbnb, John Lewis, The Wall Street Journal and Amex. The impact we are having is changing the way people live, bank, work, and travel. You can hear more about who we are and what we do on our website.
We are not your typical consultancy and we are much more than your traditional design studio. Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing start-up teams to accelerate concepts from ideas to market-ready ventures. We are backed by the superpower that is Accenture, which opens doors to the largest enterprises.
Building a venture takes a village and we need all types of skills at B&A. We are looking for 'genius misfits' who thrive on excellence and collaboration. We want people to help us grow and evolve – finding new work, contributing to the culture, mentoring and growing the team.
Within every specialized start-up team, there are two core teams that provide expertise in our professional disciplines – creative and strategy. As a Creative Lead you are here to apply creative thinking and end-to-end project management to take ideas from conception to completion. You are our client’s energy pack, transforming projects into world-class strategic design solutions, managing complex workstreams, and providing a crucial link between our Creative and Strategy teams.
Within this role, you will:
- Work in partnership with a Strategy counterpart to lead projects and cross-disciplinary teams – planning and managing the creative delivery for each project workstream
- Conduct and oversee customer and cross-category design research to explore and execute world-class concepts and customer experiences
- Develop new venture propositions and service experiences based on deep understanding of our clients’ context, customer needs and industry trends
- Create and test prototypes to gain insight into customer needs and identify high-priority features for launch roadmap
- Use design to drive impact, create clarity and help enhance the story, narrative or proposition – bringing creativity into every part of the process, from creative writing and digital prototypes, to commercial models and pitch videos
- Define and create design systems and experience guidelines, and support its implementation with clients
- Own the relationships with day-to-day client contacts and comfortably lead client interactions – presenting key deliverables and facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Run internal initiatives and add to the culture of B&A, e.g. intern programme, internal events and design training
- Coach Designers and interns through their day-to-day project work and overall growth journey at B&A, as well as mentoring junior members of the Creative team
What we love in a candidate:
- Strong experience design and digital product design skills, with the ability to fluidly work across the spectrum of design, doing what it takes to help the work land with impact
- A proactive attitude and growth mindset to think around problems, navigate ambiguity and challenge clients to think differently
- World-class execution with an eye for detail and the passion to constantly strive to improve, challenge creative boundaries and take the work to the next level
- Autonomous leadership and drive to lead the work, team and client to launch
- A hunger for people development and team collaboration
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the design industry, including 1+ years of experience within a team lead position
- An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better, bringing your authentic self and being generous in all that we do.
Our inclusion promise:
We are building a team that represents the diversity of our society and we are looking for people who will be a cultural add, not a cultural fit.
Bow & Arrow is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone who works at B&A.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply through the link below. As we are now part of Accenture Interactive, you will be taken through to the Accenture recruitment page to finish your Bow & Arrow application.
Please send us:
- 5 bullet points on why you would be a great addition to the Bow & Arrow team
- Your CV and portfolio of work
Without these pieces we will sadly not be able to consider your application. Furthermore we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.