WHY WE ARE HERE
Based in Soho Square, London, Bow & Arrow is an entrepreneurial team of 50+ ‘Genius Misfits’. Guided by a set of core values and driven by a collective desire to make a positive impact in the world through the work we do every day.
We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses, including BMW MINI, Google, British Airways, Airbnb, John Lewis, The Wall Street Journal and Amex.
Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing teams to accelerate concepts from idea to market-ready, quicker than anyone else can.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to combine world-class innovation with cutting-edge implementation and create tangible impact with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Within Bow & Arrow there are two core teams that are experts in our professional disciplines - creative and strategy. These combine to make up a number of tightly knit, flexible start-up teams. As a Creative Lead you are here to apply creative thinking and end-to-end project management to take ideas from conception to completion. You are our client’s energy pack, transforming projects into world-class strategic design solutions, managing complex workstreams and co-run projects, and providing a crucial link between our Creative and Strategy teams.
As a Creative Lead you will be:
- Working in partnership with a Strategy counterpart to lead projects - through planning & managing the creative delivery for each project workstream
- Executing world-class, exceptional creative content and ensuring all outputs are feeding into the wider strategic direction
- Managing project teams by outlining the project's creative deliverables, clearly briefing Designers and Interns on individual tasks, setting clear internal deadlines and overseeing the completion of each task
- Carrying out research and creative discovery to explore and execute world-class concepts, customer experiences and brand identities
- Creating and overseeing creation of context boards relating to the client’s world: competitors, value, brand assets and guidelines, strengths and weaknesses
- Using design to drive impact, creating clarity and helping enhance the story, narrative or proposition – consistently leveraging the creative process effectively to uphold our high quality of creative output
- Clearly communicating and implementing the creative process with Designers and Interns.
- Creating the project vision, bridging Strategy and Design
- Ensuring all outputs and presentations are designed to a high standard of quality, in good time for client delivery
- Leading our clients throughout the project – through client meetings, running workshops & day to day catch-ups
- Coaching Designers and interns through their day-to-day performance and growth journey on your project, sharing feedback and providing them with a positive learning experience at Bow & Arrow
- Running internal initiatives and adding to the culture of B&A, e.g. intern programme, internal events and team meetings
- Taking on a mentoring role with 1-2 Designers/interns – creating personal objectives and finding opportunities to achieve them, ensuring they have a clear path of growth
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better, bringing your authentic self and being generous in all that we do
- We look for people with a growth mindset who thrive working at pace with new and complex problems. You’ll love working autonomously as a team, be skilled at navigating ambiguity and adept at challenging your client to think differently
- ‘Design’ at Bow & Arrow is an equal mix of creative thinking and creative execution, so you will need to be able to fluidly work across the spectrum of design, doing what it takes and finding ways to help the work land with impact
- As a Creative Lead, you will need to have a solid level of craft, good eye for detail and drive to create world-class execution. You should also have a hunger for people development and team collaboration.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply through the link below. As we are now part of Accenture Interactive, you will be taken through to the Accenture recruitment page to finish your Bow & Arrow application.
Please send us:
- 5 bullet points on why you would be a great addition to the Bow & Arrow team.
- Your CV and portfolio
Without these two pieces we will sadly not be able to consider your application. Furthermore we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants. Good luck!