Manifesto Studios was founded on three principles: to do fantastic work, for clients we believe in, with a small team of superstars. We focus on quality and making a real impact on organisations and sectors we’re passionate about. We call this Designing Positive Futures.
We work with challenger brands spanning Lifestyle, Creative, Food & Drink, Tech to Social Enterprises, making transformational improvements to how they communicate.
We’re taking things to the next level and looking for a highly driven, self starter to join our team.
For the right person, we are open to consider a freelance position moving into a perminant role.
- You are highly motivated and naturally efficient. You finish tasks and have another 12 things on your mind that you haven’t been asked to.
- A positive, can-do attitude in every situation.
- A born problem solver. You notice something that could be improved and go out of your way to solve it.
- You’re an achiever who relishes finishing tasks and know the importance it has in supporting a team.
- Creatively curious with experience in design / brand / digital projects.
- Culturally engaged and comfortable sharing your perspective.
- Naturally organised (filing structures and an organised email inbox excite you!).
- A natural leader and true team player.
- Calm and positive under pressure. You’re flexible and can handle last minute changes.
- A stickler for details, no-one can get a spelling mistake by you.
- You’re as confident as you are kind.
- Emotionally intelligent and reading people is a super power. You’re always respectful and empathetic in your approach.
- Ambitious to be the best you can be and ensure the people around you grow too.
- Passionate about variety in what you do and purpose-driven work.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
You’ll be working closely with Gina, our Strategic Account Director. She’s been at the studio for 5 years setting up processes and tools to keep the studio running smoothly. She’s now looking for someone to keep things running — but even better.
You’ll be client facing and supporting all the great work our designers, strategists and web developers are doing.
Your responsibilities will include
- Resourcing scheduling projects with the right people to meet the deadline.
- Tracking projects in our Project Management Software right from first contact to final delivery.
- Managing scope change / creep and working with the team to solve.
- Meeting management pre and post management, aligning calendars, sending agendas and follow ups.
- Capturing feedback and making sure it’s met by designers.
- Briefing designers and developers on change requests.
- Managing client requests and fielding them to the right person.
- Suggesting new solutions to improve our efficiency.
- Creative research for projects to support strategy and design.
- Supporting website design and builds, managing programmers and website content updates using various content management systems.
- Manifesto Studios marketing contributing to our social channels and PR.
- At least two years at a creative / communication agency, or in-house working with agencies.
- You’ll need to have amazing office, email and phone etiquette. Email admin skills are a must.
- Ideally you’ll have experience running digital channels, a blog / website CMS or Shopify, so you’ll be able to pick up digital projects quickly, liaising between designers and developers.
- You’ll be comfortable knowing that your responsibilities have huge significance and the whole studio depends on them.
- Competent design skills to put a presentation together correctly using a Keynote template.
- Adobe Suite and Keynote experience is a bonus.
- Project Management methodology knowledge would be a real win too.
- Unlimited holiday allowance after a year of employment.
- £100 a month additional WFH allowance.
- Free access to Self Space sessions, world class coaching and mental health support.
- As a member of the team you’ll have an active role in deciding what we work on and how we grow.
- Working for a team who consider your wellbeing and career growth as important as the award winning work we produce.