Swingers is brought to you by the Institute of Competitive Socialising, a group of likeminded individuals who believe that life is better when it includes an element of competition - and that competition is best enjoyed with friends. To that end, the ICS created Swingers - the crazy golf club, two fantastic venues in London that take the holy trinity that is crazy golf, street food and amazing drinks and combines them all into one incredible social experience.
Competitive Socialising is a young, dynamic business that is growing incredibly rapidly, with plans to open additional venues in the USA in 2021. As a result, this role offers the right person huge opportunities and career progression.
We’re looking for a self-starter who can work closely with the UK and US marketing teams to deliver a wide variety of design projects. We’re looking for someone creative, with relevant design experience, who can work independently and as part of a wider team. The successful candidate will coordinate a wide variety of design projects across the business, delivered within the framework of the Swingers brand identity. This is a highly varied role and we’re looking for an individual with experience in managing a variety of projects and with strong communication skills to proactively keep everything on track.
• Create design concepts for: collateral, ad campaigns and initiatives for all platforms including our website, social media, online ads, bespoke presentations, and templates.
• Work within the brand guidelines to create visual elements, illustrations and social media content which effectively communicates our key messages.
• Design engaging and original solutions that align to and enhance our brand identity.
• Working alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver social media content and calendar.
• Creating animations and motion graphics for video content and website.
• Present solutions to briefs that support the marketing strategy, both commercially and creatively
• Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging any potential risks or delays.
• Previous experience working with a visual identity and brand guidelines.
• A strong understanding of modern digital techniques, including web, social and template design.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
• Experience with video editing and animation graphics
• Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good working knowledge of designing for social platforms with high engagement (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Excellent layout skills across printed collateral, interactive PDFs, web/digital interfaces and PowerPoint documents
• Mailchimp experience
• An understanding of HTML5, web design principles and digital software
• You have a proven ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
• Outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design
• You have a genuine passion for design, creativity and creating phenomenal experiences.