OMSE are searching for a highly conceptual, detailed oriented and multi-disciplinary designer to join our team in London on a full time basis in our Shoreditch studio.
We are an award-winning branding studio working across a variety of sectors and disciplines. We believe that any organisation can look good and have impact in the world around them - whether they are an up-and-coming tech company, an eclectic music venue or even a 200 year old church in Hackney!
Currently, we are a tight knit, highly collaborative team consisting of two creative directors, one designer, one 3d designer and one account manager. This is a very exciting time to join as we continue to grow.
As a designer, you will be the driving engine of our creative process. You will work closely with the OMSE team to turn project briefs and our insights into outstanding creative ideas, with the highest standard of execution and smart strategic thinking.
We are looking for:
- An excellent problem solver. You’ll love finding extraordinary solutions to design challenges and equally enjoy untangling the puzzles that arise as we work to give our clients the best possible service.
- An experimental thinker and doer. You’ll surprise us with your unconventional approach to design and your commitment to creating something unique for our clients, making smart connections between project needs and new technical and creative possibilities.
- A compelling storyteller, able to present your ideas to internal teams and clients with conviction and enthusiasm.
- A great craftsperson, with an excellent eye for typography, art direction and brand systems. You’ll support the team to ensure work gets delivered on time and with a consistently high level of execution.
- A proactive, self-motivated and collaborative individual, able to effectively coordinate workloads with the rest of the team and to direct external partners when needed.
- 4+ years of working experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Motion and programming skills are a bonus
- Full time
- Salary based on experience