GLOCK are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our innovative team based in the heart of East London. We are looking for a talented, dedicated and pro-active individual who is confident in producing artwork to a professional standard and preparing production ready files across various media channels.
The ideal candidate must have a great understanding of print production processes, layout, type and colour. They should be a self-motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm, capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Incredibly accurate with great attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of print production processes
- Ability to consistently deliver to deadlines
- Comfortable setting up cutter guides/nets and working with spot colours
- Able to communicate in a confident, friendly and professional manner
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing agency.
• Responsibility and ownership over projects.
• Summer and Christmas staff parties and other social events.
• Enhanced maternity and paternity
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions.
• Pension scheme.
• Discretionary bonus scheme.
• Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and mapped out career path.
• Studio closed over Christmas period.
How to apply
Please a selection of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org