Here is a company of thinkers, writers, designers and makers that work together to create beautiful and useful things. Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment where creative solutions and strategic thinking are the guiding principles that underpin everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced brand Strategist to join our multi-disciplinary team.
Working effectively and collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary team, you will actively take the lead on creating the brand strategy for a variety of global cross-category projects, inspiring both the client and internal team to think ambitiously and creatively about the possibility in every brief.
You will form original and aspirational brand strategy to inspire and guide all future brand activity. You will study all aspects of culture and design, to reveal embedded meaning and narratives to unlock new ways of thinking.
- Produce effective, compelling and award winning brand strategy
- Build collaborative relationships with our multi-disciplinary team, clients and agency partners
- Present work in a compelling and authoritive way to engage both colleagues and clients
- Work closely with our Project Managers to ensure deadlines are delivered on schedule
- Work effectively to ensure the project’s strategic and commercial success
- See strategies through to implementation
- Promote the design expertise, philosophy, values, and beliefs of the company
- A persuasive presenter who engages with presence and susbstance
- Experience working with high-profile brands and communicating direct to C-Suite
- Must be an idea driven problem solver
- Demonstrate track record of excellence & impact: original solutions with tangible results
- Understanding of adjacent fields e.g. qualitative and quantitative research; comms
- Experience developing client relations and new business opportunities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Intuitive IT skills e.g. Keynote, inDesign, Figma etc.
- Proactive involvement in the Company’s cultural activities
We have a beautiful studio and fantastic studio culture, as well as the following functional benefits:
- Core hours Mon-Thurs 9.30am to 6:00pm, Fri 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Every Friday afternoon off
- Bi-weekly free Friday Lunches
- £100 gift on your birthday
- Free weekly Yoga
- Extensive programme of cultural events incl. exhibition visits
- Summer, Thanksgiving and Christmas parties
- Vitality healthcare – incl. incentives free cinema tickets and 50% off a pair of sports shoes
- Free and anonymous access to therapy sessions with Self Space
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike storage
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Studio closed between Christmas and New Years
- Long service leave (additional 5 days after 5 years’ service)