As part of the Creative Services Team, the Packaging Project Manager will manage our packaging creative process across all stages of development from briefing to concept, execution to the delivery of artwork. Taking an ‘end to end’ strategic approach to managing projects with new responsibilities for optimising the efficiency of the internal process from a commercial and delivery perspective.
This role is central to the successful delivery of the creative for product and gift packaging within 70+ markets. It is the lynchpin between brief and delivery, where creative ideas and commercial opportunities are brought to life through exceptional creative work and delivered with agile and diverse solutions. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will keep everyone on track and be the all-seeing eye across your packaging projects to ensure smooth and professional delivery.
Actively plan demand & capacity to make the best use of the IHA capabilities. Be completely on top of forecasting for your projects, working closely with the senior creative packaging project manager and using resources such as the CPA and the NPD calendar
You lead from the middle. You will be the influencer, the person who the project team gravitates to in order to get clarity around everything related to the creative process. You will bring a operational mindset to your role, able to pivot when responding to challenges and opportunities,
You are commercially astute. Working with your client partners and senior creative packaging project manager you will devise the creative and artwork delivery strategy and approach, assessing and allocating the working budgets where needed
You are an expert at managing creative feasibility. As an accomplished creative project manager, you’ll have an excellent eye for creative and graphic quality and the ability to follow existing and developing brand styles
- Understanding of packaging print process, packing constructions, innovations and sustainability and environmental requirements
- You can demonstrate how you have thrived in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects, changing priorities in an organised and flexible manner and prioritising as required.
- Experience of supporting more junior team members
- Experience in the creation and delivery of gifting and packaging / NPD projects
- Experience with creative agency job costing systems and asset management systems
- Negotiation experience
- Retail background a plus