Red Stone is looking for an experienced, organised and proactive project manager. This is a key position in the project team, plus the wider studio. You’ll be responsible for managing outstanding projects on behalf of Red Stone and our clients.
- 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
- wide-ranging experience including digital projects, campaigns and annual reports
Skill and expertise
- the desire to work collaboratively and play an active role
- sound commercial approach to delivering projects profitably
- friendly and empathetic towards our clients
- excellent communication skills on email, phone and video calls
- expert in brand identity management and activation
- expertise in managing and supporting creative teams
Knowledge and organisation
- proactivity and problem-solving skills to mitigate risk
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
- outstanding attention to detail, with accuracy and integrity in all work
- an organised, self-starter keen to drive projects forward
- managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery, and de-brief
Communication and teamwork
- a confident, thoughtful and enthusiastic team player
- main point of contact with clients
- preparing and overseeing detailed project budgets, timelines and specifications
- capturing client feedback and accurately communicating it to our team
- effective prioritisation and delegation of workloads
- meeting targets for clients and projects
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- helping Red Stone flourish
We're after someone with intelligence and energy – at ease working with both clients and our creative team.
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.