Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a senior designer to join our Creative team and create award-winning work that elevates the DICE brand.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We’ve always had a reputation for creating the best possible user experience when it comes to live music – and we have an ambition to make our design output just as legendary. You’ll be a huge part of how that visual language comes together as we scale, helping us ensure that every part of our brand, from global marketing campaigns to welcome emails, represents the very best of DICE. Design is very much a respected craft within our office, so we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are about live shows.
- Working at the intersection of brand and product for one of the most exciting companies in the cultural space
- Elevating the DICE brand through world-class execution of digital and print designs
- Using your typographic expertise to create outstanding, unique work
- Designing the brand that’s defining an industry
- Helping your teammates to level up their work
- Creating a standard of visual output that rivals the best in the business
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Ambitious and driven to develop
- Keen to collaborate and comfortable flying solo
- Fully immersed in the world of design
- A clear communicator
- Ready for a challenge
- A bullet-proof understanding of contemporary design and branding
- To demonstrate a rigorous use of typography and attention to detail
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A portfolio that showcases a range of branding and digital work
- Great time-management skills
- The ability to lead projects from conception to completion
- To be proficient in Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in Figma and After Effects is beneficial
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
How to apply
Please send your PDF portfolio and CV via the link below.