Route One are looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer with an interest in streetwear/skateboarding to join our small team in South Gloucestershire. You will be a confident and passionate designer with at least 3 years of industry experience, ideally within a fast-paced retail environment. You will have an excellent eye for detail and a stand-out portfolio of work that demonstrates your passion for graphic design and shows you have a good understanding of the skateboard and streetwear industry.
You will be an integral part of a small team within which your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Weekly assets for web marketing including web banners & marketing emails.
- Website mocks and redesigns including desktop, mobile & app.
- Paid social advertising campaigns.
- Logos/brand development for various company projects.
- Decals, posters & displays for shop windows.
- Seasonal graphics for Route One Own Brand clothing (printable graphics for t-shirts, hoods and sweats, as well as cut & sew pieces).
- Designs for skateboards & hardware.
- Labels/swing tags for Route One Own Brand product.
- Layout design for look books and presentations.
- Assisting with new shop fits where necessary (mocking up floor plans, fixtures, etc.)
- Creating graphics for promotion of Route One events (flyers/posters, social posts, etc.)
What You'll Need:
- A degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communication or similar.
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant area of design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (After Effects and Premier Pro are a bonus!)
- Apple Mac user.
- Must be comfortable mocking up visuals, presenting ideas/concepts to the wider team and creating final print-ready artwork files with spotless attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working in a small team.
- Good time management and be able to work well independently.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst managing and organising a large workload.
- The ideal candidate will keep up to date with current design trends within the skate and streetwear markets and have a keen interest in both.
- Although not required, some illustration skills would be desirable.
- The position is located at our remote head office in South Gloucestershire, so the ability to drive is a must.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
This position is based at our Head Office, in South Gloucestershire - however we are open to the possibility of a hybrid role which can be determined based on the candidate’s location and personal circumstances
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000, dependent on experience.