At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our new Paid Media Manager to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE -
You will support the Commercial & Commercial Operations teams with strategic data and insights to support campaign planning, execution and conversion. Using various platforms, you will be the key gatekeeper of all social insights and audience data to help increase brief conversion and partner with the sales, media planning, content studio and account management teams to help plan campaigns that drive client results.
This role looks after campaign management and support the Head of Paid Media in delivering commercial outcomes as well as product creation for the team. There will also be an expectation on monitoring industry developments and identify opportunities for the business and measure their impact
ABOUT YOU -
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience using content analytics platforms
- Experience working across Paid Social/Search tools
- Experience in full-funnel, cross-channel digital marketing is a plus but not essential
- Experience working in a publisher /agency environment in a paid media capacity is a plus but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER -
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
Hearst UK is deeply committed to using our influential brands to reflect the world we want to live in – one that respects, protects, represents and uplifts the voices and opinions of all people. As a business, we recognise the significant benefits of creativity, collaboration and innovation that comes with diverse teams. Not only is diversifying the voices in our organisation the right thing to do, but it also helps us to make powerful and exciting content that can be enjoyed by many more people. This is why we’re working to build a sense of true belonging within our business and foster a culture in which everyone feels heard.