We’re looking for an exceptional Senior UX/UI designer to work with our growing creative team. If you’re looking to develop your skills on a diverse range of projects within an ideas driven team, this one’s for you.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to create and deliver intuitive, functional and beautiful designs. You’ll be bright, ambitious and thrive working in a collaborative environment alongside other creatives, digital designers and strategists… and a lovely team of passionate Account Managers.
In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to show your passion for creativity and technology, deliver exceptional experiences, stand up for your work and your teams and inspire both the team and their clients. You’ll be concepting and developing UX/UI design for various platforms and leading decisions on functionality and innovative design, pushing our development partners to build exciting and intuitive digital experiences.
What you’ll do
- To balance the need to design for the user and solve business requirements/problems in your approach to all design decisions
- Direct and influence our UX process, from developing user personas, user journeys through to wireframes and developing a design system
- Support and help to develop designers within the team
- Presenting work to clients and prospects by clearly presenting and communicating design rationale and technical aspects of a design
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Inspire and motivate the design team and others in the studio
- You challenge how things are done and are always looking for a unique way to bring brands to life in a digital environment
- Directing and designing seamless UX across all devices by designing for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Communicating/collaborating with developers to ensure the integrity of the design is retained
- Providing colleagues and clients with best practice digital design advice
- Participating in Curious development, values and culture
- Input to insights, thought leadership and R&D experiments
Just checking that you know…
- Comprehensive skills in Figma or Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency experience
- 6+ years experience in digital design
- Experience and understanding of front-end development, its flexibilities and limitations
- A strong digital portfolio
- Someone that’s passionate about design and stays ahead of the curve on digital design developments and best practices
- Creative and ideas driven
- Strong communication skills. Be able to influence and inspire a team of creatives
- Exceptional layout, typography and design skills
- Someone who is meticulous, organised and able to multitask
- Incredible attention to detail. Ensure your work is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, client and creative/technical perspectives.
Curious is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Curious about Curious?
Of course, we’re open to any questions you have about us. We feel sure you’ll have lots. To pre-empt a few…we’re a small, tight team and we genuinely love what we do. We care about creating an environment that brings out the best in people. We’re naturally curious and challenging and questioning which could explain why we attract wonderful projects, of all shapes, sizes and flavours, from all over the world.
How we look after you
At Curious, we give you POP. Here’s a little taste.
Package of Perks includes:
- 25 days off, excluding bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Curiosity budget
- Training and development courses
Curious? Get in touch with your CV and portfolio and tell us why we should be curious about you.