GLOCK are an insights driven creative agency creating and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate impact.
We are looking for a proactive, creative and organised Account Manager to join our team and support across global accounts, working with brands including; Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Dewar's and Fever-Tree, to name a few.
This role will be varied, requiring flexibility and ingenuity to succeed—we are a full-service creative agency executing everything from photoshoots to strategically built toolkits. You will draw on your experience to date to help deliver our range of work on time, managing expectations with stakeholders both internally and client-side, along the way.
You will be an important part of a busy team that makes the agency run smoothly, being responsible for resourcing and scheduling projects you’re owning, as well as helping your colleagues succeed too.
You will report directly into the Account Director and be important in helping improve our day to day working practice as well as upholding our existing ways of working.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing/creative agency as project manager or similar.
- Experience working with a studio and creatives with a range of skillsets.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- A clear communicator who contributes to our very dedicated team.
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
- Takes pride in the work being delivered, no matter how big or small.
- An interest in branding and retail design.
- A thinker and doer with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible to keep up with a fast-paced agency.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing agency.
- Responsibility and ownership over projects.
- Hybrid working schemes that give our team flexibilty with where they work.
- A sociable culture centred on our studio in London Fields.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions.
- Pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and mapped out career path.
- 21 days annual leave + Christmas period off + public holidays.