How&How are seeking a Producer / Account Manager to join our family in London. You will be an innate organisational force, have acute attention to detail and impeccable communication skills.
As a Producer/ Account Manager, you will be required to lead & support various creative & digital projects. You will have experience working across a range of branding & web development briefs, from smaller tasks to complex web builds. You will have excellent relationship skills in order to manage both internal & external teams, and be able to motivate and challenge stakeholders & teammates in order to get the best results.
You will be able to adapt your approach depending on the audience, and our clients. You’ll be as comfortable thinking big, as you will be obsessing about the details.
Topline: we need a well-rounded, team player to lead & manage projects with amazing organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and excellent relationship & communication acumen.
Salary: £40,000 — 55,000 + Bonus Options
What you’ll do:
- Lead or support on projects and the team, being the key contact between agency and client; informing each team member and client on a regular basis
- Partner with senior clients as their direct contact, helping to build a tight-knit relationship between their team and other stakeholders
- Proactively take responsibility for driving each project & task forward
- Always seek new and innovative ways to develop the work & your team
- Confidently make decisions and build a persuasive rationale for them, bringing others along the decision-making process
- Guide and motivate people around you including teammates, partners & clients
What we’re after:
- 5+ years of hands-on agency experience as a Producer / Account Manager
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player that’ll fit into our design-driven, collaborative team
- An acumen for leading & managing creative brand & digital projects
- Extremely comfortable using project management tools & platforms
- Able to balance day-to-day project deliverables, connecting clients to internal resources they need, always independently prioritizing the workload
- Proven experience managing client engagements of all levels
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (Fluent in English - both spoken and written)
- Able to be articulate in presenting work and facilitating workshops alongside teammates
- Experience in managing a mix of brand & technology projects across clients, both B2B and B2C
What we offer:
- Salary of £40,000-£55,000 (DOE)
- 9 Day Fortnight with every other Friday off
- 28 Day Holiday allocation (including Bank Holidays)
- £1,000/year Skills & Training Allowance
- Macbook Pro setup provided
- WFH options (one day a week)
- Pro Bono Environmental Studio Projects
- Transparent Tiered Salary System
- 2 Week Remote Working Opportunities (timezone dependent)
- We’re currently working towards B-Corp Status and hope to complete in 2024
How&How are a talent-driven, creative company with offices in London, LA and Lisbon. Since 2020, we’ve been building a nurturing home for the world’s best thinkers, most talented creatives and restlessly curious minds in a collaborative, ego-free culture that nurtures creative ambition and promotes confidence and growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
We’re looking for the person—not the job description. If you’d like to be part of our family, we’d love to hear from you. You may be exactly what we’re looking for... we just don’t know it yet :)
How to apply
Follow the link to apply.