This role is responsible for supporting the development of graphic inputs and art working for both mainline Maharishi collections and external collaborations, as well as DPM Studio camouflage projects, etc. The ideal candidate will have shown development from a junior into midweight role and experience with managing team members. Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- Graphics support across departments, including contribution to linesheets, tech packs, collection themes, internal / external project briefs, general art direction, brand identity, etc.
- Create design outputs that include: mood boards, print graphics, embroideries, iconography, brand identity, presentation decks, camouflage / disruptive patterns, etc.
- 3+ year experience in a graphic design role. Experience in a similar scale / price point brand, retailer or agency is preferred.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the above.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to multitask.
- Tenacious and thorough in delivering solutions to problems.
- Deep affinity and understanding of Maharishi and its values.
- Positive attitude with the willingness to make real change in a growing organisation.
How to apply
Submit CV with a cover letter and portfolio content to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be mindful of mail size (10MB max) and submit external links whenever possible.