Since its foundation in 2007 It’s Nice That has become a trusted source of creative inspiration online, in print and through our events. Winner of a Webby Award for best cultural website, It’s Nice That is a leading platform in the creative world reaching over 2 million people each month.
As well as covering inspirational work and projects, we harness our creative expertise to help brands communicate their messages and products to our creative audience. This takes the shape of display advertising, sponsored content, and bigger brand partnerships. We work with brands of all scales, from local start-ups through to some of the worlds biggest brands such as Apple, Spotify, Ace & Tate, Nike and Adobe.
This role is focused on selling these opportunities to brands and agencies interested in working with us. The role requires an excellent communicator who would enjoy building strong relationships with our partners, and who has the ability to lead proactively on new opportunities. This is a good position for someone looking to gain further experience within a creative business and develop as part of a growing company.
In this position you will be working across the It’s Nice That team and within the new business department.
- Oversee the growth and sales of our advertising products on It’s Nice That
- Executing sales strategies and feeding back learnings to improve processes and approaches
- Developing new business opportunities, consulting with clients on the right solutions and sharing briefs with the wider project delivery team
- Increasing the awareness of It’s Nice That’s advertising opportunities with brands and agencies to clearly communicate our offer
- Building relationships with our existing partners, as well as generating new leads to help grow our network of clients
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Good people skills that build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent communicator and able to consult with our partners on the best solution for their needs
- Highly organised and quick to respond to the timescales set by prospective clients
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve a shared goal
- Interested in the world of creativity, with an understanding of the media landscape
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a background in selling publishing, media, advertising, digital or a similar service preferable (but not essential)
- Filter new leads, developing client briefs and signing off work
- Drive repeat work from our advertising partners to generate a consistent stream of revenue
- Proactively look for new leads, seeking out opportunities and keeping aware of market developments
- Work with the It’s Nice That team to build proposals for client pitches and proposals
- Track key opportunities by contributing to a database of clients and inputting into our new business pipeline
- Attend regular new business sales meetings with the wider team and action next steps
- Oversight of any network partners or agencies that deliver media sales for It’s Nice That
- Identify opportunities for new collateral and marketing moments to support our commercial offer, developing these alongside Marketing Manager
- Full time Junior Position
- Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Location: Two days a week in our London office and three days a week flexible/remote
- Closing Date - 06 September 2022
- First Interviews to take place week commencing 12 September 2022
- Ideal Start Date - October 2022
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.