We're looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Client Services Team. In this role you will play an integral part in the delivery and smooth running of our client accounts with the opportunity to work on a huge variety of creative projects and clients.
About the role
We are looking for people with a passion for design, strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail as well as a desire to learn and grow within a creative environment.
Depending on the project, you should expect to:
- Provide day-to-day support to one or more Associate Director, Account Director and Account Manager, across several projects concurrently
- Assist with, and develop in, all areas of creative project management including costing, planning, budgeting, resourcing and monitoring of project delivery
- Manage client and internal communications in a professional and clear manner, including in emails, on calls and in person
- Help ensure an effective creative process and provide support as needs arise - this may include helping to organise workshops, taking notes in focus groups, liaising with suppliers, proofreading and checking outputs
Who we'd like to find
Since 2004, we’ve grown from only four to over ninety by finding the right people – people that don’t only slot right in to our studio culture, but bring something incredible to it.
We're looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment
- An understanding of the commercial design process
- Ambition to grow and learn on the job, taking on more responsibility
- Exceptional organisational skills, including budgeting, team planning and time management
- Attention to detail whilst also multitasking across different projects and outputs
- Proactive, confident with a can-do attitude and calm under pressure
- The ability to work in our London studio for at least 2 days a week
Who we are
We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam. Our team of over 80 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 18 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover. Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
What we offer
People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong bonus and benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, likeminded people