Smithfield is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our growing brand, web design and development studio. We work with a variety of amazing organisations that aim to have a positive impact.
We love to collaborate with our partners to produce stand-out brands and highly impactful websites and are proud to have worked with the likes of; Change.org, WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), Kindness.org, V&A Museum and the Royal College of Art.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with a passion for the web to join our small collaborative team of creative thinkers.
- Have a strong background working as a UI/UX Designer with a strong focus on web design and a portfolio of work to share
- Are friendly, collaborative and open to ideas and feedback from others
- Have the ability to explore inspiring ways to bring brands to life online
- Have experience presenting your work to partners
- Are able to iterate quickly and create fresh, innovative concepts
- Are fluent with Figma
- Have a proactive attitude and have a desire to take ownership of projects
- Have an understanding of design systems and processes ahead of front-end implementation
- Have an interest or maybe dabbled with front-end development (CSS/HTML) so have a good grasp on how designs are brought to life in the browser across viewports
In return we offer:
- Flexible and remote working
- Canterbury studio space when/if preferred (+ potentially a London workspace in near future)
- An environment to learn and grow
- 30 days holiday per year
- Your birthday off
- NEST Pension
- Apple equipment + second screens
- We embrace diversity and highly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply