We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace.
Our values are to be authentic, brave, creative, and disciplined, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
COLLUSION is our flagship venture brand that is aimed at our GEN-Z customer. We pride ourselves on being leaders in inclusivity and diversity which is mirrored through our first to market unisex range. We strive to be a destination where our demographic can feel inspired to express themselves and be whoever they want to be.
You’ll need to be creative, innovative, and highly experienced womenswear designer with the skillsets and experience to execute their ideas to a high standard. You’ll be working in a small design team where you will drive the direction on the womenswear softs/formal jersey departments and will be responsible for designing and developing multi product in line with current trends.
Fast paced, dynamic and passionate the Collusion team lead the way to inspire and constantly deliver the latest trends that reflect our brand DNA.
As a close working team, we are constantly striving to be the newest and the first!
- Researching, development, and design for Collusion, including identifying key shapes for the season, colour, fabric and building which creates first to market pieces and offers choice for our global customer base.
- Plugged into Gen Z culture and fashion and constantly researching for newness.
- Integrating yourself into a focused brand way of working, always thinking head-to-toe.
- Building relationships with suppliers and advising factories on direction, construction, key details, materials, and trims.
- Adhering to the critical path to achieve deadlines, ensuring product is developed for the relevant and optimum selling period.
- Anticipating the needs of the Gen Z customer, using sales data, customer profile analytics and trend research to deliver commercial product ranges
- Collaborating across departments and functions of the business including Marketing, to ensure the design vision is communicated clearly
- Create mood and colour boards and share creative ideas to shape and develop the Reclaimed Vintage collection and to create trends for the season. This may also include shop, social media, catwalk and street style reports and sourcing new fabrications and trimmings.
- You will also work alongside the buying teams to reacted to sales information and present design ideas and develop product to drive the range.
WE’D LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE WITH…
- Over 4 year’s experience in industry.
- An amazing attitude and passion that reflects the Collusion DNA.
- Passionate about fashion and strong sense of style.
- Strong commercial handwriting and understanding of the Collusion Customer.
- Someone who is forthcoming and confident in presenting new and exciting ideas back to the management and the wider team.
- Someone who can identify product opportunity and help drive the brand forward.
- Significant experience in multi-product Design within an aspirational brand or high street Retailer
- Previous experience in designing multi-product across casual and smart.
- Demonstrates an effective and inclusive leadership style, role modelling positive behaviours and providing the team with clear direction and development
- Photoshop, Adobe, CAD and ideally hand sketch.
- Key eye for graphics and print.
- A fashion forward perspective who is immersed in everything to do with the Gen Z customer.
- Strong time management skills and strong organisational admin skills
- A strong team player
- The confidence to identify problems and make improvement suggestions, seeking practical ways to overcome barriers and remaining calm under pressure
- Comfortable travelling in the UK and internationally for supplier/product development meetings and inspirational purposes
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.