We’re looking for a Social Media Producer to join the Earthrise team!
In this exciting and collaborative role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all of Earthrise’s digital communication. We are looking for someone who can think critically and creatively about how we communicate our message and engage our audience. We’re looking for someone to:
1. Strategise: Create and set the Earthrise social media strategy and plan out the weekly content plan
2. Collaboration: You will work closely with our in-house researcher, designer and video editor to bring content to life
3. Execute: You will be responsible for writing captions, organising thumbnails and publishing the content across a variety of social media platforms.
4. Community Management: You will help to manage our community by responding to comments and messages and engaging our audience using community-focused social media tools.
5. Review: You will review performance and update the strategy appropriately
Ultimately we’re looking for someone with a strong knowledge of social media, digital communications, a passion for climate justice and excellent communication skills. It’s important that you are ambitious, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
Earthrise is an impact-driven media company communicating climate. We tell paradigm-shifting stories for a new world. Stories from the future that help us navigate the now.
Media companies haven’t always had the best reputation, but the right stories told the right way have the power to change the world. We’re redefining what a media company does, to reimagine a future where life thrives. Join us as we create media for the future: Multidisciplinary, dynamic and impact-driven storytelling that turns radical imagination into reality.
- You should have at least 3 years of social media experience and a strong understanding of various social media platforms, their best practices and strategies
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Be a passionate storyteller who is able to craft compelling and human-led stories for social media
- Have excellent research skills, strong written communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in social media analytics tools and the ability to interpret data to drive strategic decisions
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude, desire to learn and work as part of a close team
- Design skills highly preferrable using Figma
How to apply
To be considered for the role please send an email to email@example.com attaching your CV, a link to your portfolio, and a note telling us:
1. Why you’d like to be part of the Earthrise team.
2. Why you feel you’ll be a good fit for this role.