Hingston Studio is an award-winning, independent creative studio, specialising in design and art direction.
The studio’s portfolio spans a broad spectrum of sectors; from fashion and beauty, to music, art and film, technology, automotive and architecture.
Placing critical thinking, imagination and craft at the heart of our practice, we strive to create work that is intelligent, dynamic and beautiful. Our cultural DNA continues to inform our working synthesis – we are a collective team of designers, writers, strategists, editors, and filmmakers; creating worlds and experiences that have the power to provoke and inspire.
The Account Manager performs a fundamental and active role between studio creative team and our clients. In a busy, highly skilled and dedicated creative environment it is your responsibility - alongside the Business Director - to successfully deliver a range of projects at any one time, for a mix of very different potential clients. We strive to building lasting relationships/partnerships with our clients so it's paramount that accounts run smoothly and that client expectations are closely managed. You are responsible for overseeing that all outputs are delivered to the highest standards, on budget and on time.
Experience / Candidate
- Minimum 5 years experience, ideally in a branding/design agency
- Experience in delivering product campaigns across multiple platforms – digital (website and app build), print and CRM formats
- Strong capabilities in layered workflow and client stakeholder management
- First-class organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Articulate with strong written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Confident attitude and verbal manner
- Proactive problem solving skills
- A professional, calm and tactful approach
- Working under direction, but able to work independently when required
- Mac literate, with a good understanding of Outlook Office Suite, Google Suite & familiarity with project management tools such as Slack, Asana etc
- Understanding and experience of Adobe software (i.e. Acrobat & InDesign) are a bonus
General / Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with the Senior Management Team (Creative Director, Strategy Director & Business Director) to manage and scope new business (to include fee structuring and negotiating, procurement, resource etc)
- Responsible for creation of project timelines and internal briefs
- Responsible for day to day project management of specific client projects
- Managing end-to-end project delivery across all client accounts to include financial tracking & budget reconciliation
- Edit all team content/collateral/deliverables to ensure high standards before reaching the client
- Responsible for reviewing and improving processes, ways of working and best practice, in turn increasing profitability, effectiveness of the business and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
Salary is dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the position, send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.