Red Stone is looking for an experienced and highly skilled artworker, with the ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats.
This is a key position in the studio and you’ll be responsible for delivering work of outstanding quality across a range of digital and print projects.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- at least 4+ years design studio experience
- confidence and experience in working across both digital and print projects.
Skill and expertise
- ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats
- excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity
- attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small.
Knowledge and organisation
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and ideally After Effects
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- knowledge of web compliance and accessibility in Adobe Acrobat
- knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
- expert knowledge to develop production solutions alongside our creative team
- organise, manage and correctly name files and folders on the work server
- play a key role in our quality control process.
Communication and teamwork
- excellent communication and strong organisational skills
- ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
- ability to work well as part of a team
- confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
- hybrid working
- career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- regular reviews: quarterly performance reviews
- enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
- studio lunches, social events and talks.
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible. You will have an equal voice in the agency and be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations. We're engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.